Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Just For Fun Jokes Indian and American

Just For Fun Jokes Indian and American

One day, two friends

(one is indian and otheris american) 

Visit a choclate shop in America........

Watching the people busy, American steal 3 chocolates........

After leaving the shop. American said :


"Man I m the best thief ever, I stole 3 chocolates and no one saw me, u cant beat that".

Indian replied:"You wanna see something better ? lets go back to the shop and I will show you real stealing"

So they went to the counter and Indian said to the Shop boy:-

"Do you wanna see magic....??

Shop boy replied:"Yes."



Indian said:"Give me one chocolate bar."

The shop boy gave him one, and he ate it.

He asked for the second, and he ate that as well.

He asked for the third, and finished that one too.

The shop boy asked:"But where is the magic....??

Indian replied:"Check in my friends pocket, and you ll find them." 


Ha ha ha ha.....

Indian Rocks and American Shocks...

Just For Fun Jokes Indian and American

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linux Tips and tricks,Online Linux Helpers