Monday, September 2, 2013

Funny Software Husband and Wife Joke


Funny Software Husband and Wife Conversation

When a Non IT Girl Marries an IT Proffessional

He: (Returning late from work) "Good Evening Dear, I`m now logged in."

She: Have you brought the grocery?

He: Bad command or filename.

She: But I told you in the morning!

He: Syntax Error. Abort?

She: What about my new TV?

He: Variable not found...

She: At least, give me your Credit Card, I want
to do some shopping.

He: Sharing Violation. Access denied...

She: Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you just being funny?

He: Too many parameters...

She: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.

He: Data type mismatch.

She: You are useless.

He: It`s by Default.

She: What about your Salary?

He: File in use ... Try later.

She: What is my value in the family.

He: Unknown Virus...


Funny Software Husband and Wife Conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linux Tips and tricks,Online Linux Helpers